THE ULTIMATE REAR SHOCK FOR DOWNHILL WITH THE SAME TECHNOLOGY OF A RALLY CAR.
HBC is the new era of bottom-out control.
EXT was the first to introduce this technology in a World Rally Car in 1994. The EXT ARMA is the first mountain bike shock with an external adjustable bottom-out control. No air pressure but a true hydraulic adjustment.
The HBC make the compression more progressive making it possible to run with a softer spring with more traction.
HBC controls only the last part of stroke. You can rely on a very plush feeling and a great support on the last millimiters. Every ARMA is tested at dyno bench and every detail is perfectly checked to give you the best riding feeling possible. ARMA HBC offers more strength on the last 15% of the stroke with more than 50% of dedicated hydraulic strength exclusively to control the bottoming-out.
EXT uses a smaller bumper and you can count on every millimeters of your travel. The first downhill mountain bike coil shock with a true hydraulic adjustment for bottoming-out.
Only 690gr including spring (241×76 version).
– Largest main piston: Ø29mm high flow
– Largest valve piston: Ø24mm
– High dynamic response
– Largest reservoir floating piston: Ø28mm
– Unique Rebound Adjustment System to separate bump and rebound oil flow.
– Ultra-Low friction coating
– All CNC manufactured in Alloy 7075 T6 and Titanium
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity
– HBC Technology
– Dedicate setting for each bike brand
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High Turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize Seal
790gr with coil for 241/76 mm with a 325lbs springs
AVAILABLE LENGHTS/ STROKE
222 / 70 mm
241 / 76 mm
267 / 89 mm
Custom size on demand.
Each rear shock is customized so please contact us to fill in a requirements form.