The Venture reinvents the small hip pack in a unique form that is invincible and water resistant with a focus on ease-of-access. Featuring a Fidlock closure, you are able to reach into your pack to access a tool, your phone or a snack and close the bag again with only one hand.
The Quick Draw Edition includes a hyper-secure twist-off bottle mount that allows you to easily grab a drink and snap your bottle back into place before dropping in.
This little big bag is designed to disappear when you're riding with it, but be roomy enough to keep a small litany of things stashed away. We take it on shorter-than-epic rides, and find it carries everything you might reasonably desire.
ETC Straps come standard and give you the option to carry bulkier items like a jacket rolled into its own hood tidily, which is a concern for those not wanting to rock that country club cape look on the shoulders or tied around the waist.
Option to add a Fidlock (pictured) or Cobra buckle waist closure rather than the standard waist buckle.
- Dimensions: 11" x 2" x 7'" (LxWxH)
- Fidlock pack closure
- Fidlock bottle and integrated base
- Waterproof and incredibly durable Xpac shell material from Dimension Polyant
- Heavy duty nylon webbing
- Three interior pockets
- Additional weather resistant external zippered pocket
- YKK Uretek #8 zippers for unrivaled weatherproofing and durability
- Extra-Long para-cord zipper pulls for ease of entry
- With water bottle